Book to dine from our festive set menu by 3rd November 2019 and your whole party can enjoy their third course on us when dining between 21st November and 19th December 2019. With a whole host of delicious dishes to choose from, what are you waiting for?
Take a look at our full Festive Menu HERE!
Get your festive feast off to a great start by taking your pick from our tasty new seasonal starters.
Leek & Potato Soup
Prawn & Crab Cocktail
Chicken & Pork Pâté
Stuffed Beef Yorkie
Whether you’re craving traditional Turkey or a festive twist on a classic burger you’ll love our delicious festive mains.
Festive Steak 8oz Rump or 8 oz Sirloin
Oven Baked Salmon
Root Veg Roast
From festive ice cream sunday to classic Christmas Pudding, we’ve got all kinds of sweet treats to get you feeling festive.
Christmas Pudding with Brandy Sauce
Apple & Blackberry Crumble
Ice cream Sundae with After Eight® Mints
Sloe Gin Trifle
For more information and for details about the Christmas and Boxing Day menus, please contact your local restaurant.
*2 courses cannot be ordered from the same section. Some items may be subject to change and are subject to availability. Management reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
Terms and conditions
1. Make a booking before 3rd November 2019 for at least 2 guests to dine from our 2 or 3 course Festive Menu between 21st November and 19th December 2019 (inclusive) and receive your third course (festive set menu dessert) free of charge.
2. This offer is subject to availability and is only available on 2 or 3 course Festive Menu meals.
3. The promoter reserves the right to substitute for an alternative option and there is no cash alternative.
4. This offer cannot be used with any other offer, discount, promotion or Whitbread Privilege Card Scheme. It can be used with Tasty Rewards points-based vouchers (but not Tasty Rewards celebratory offers or promotions (such as birthday or anniversary vouchers)).
5. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw the offer at any time and without prior notice where required to do so for reasons beyond its control.
6. The promoter is Whitbread Group PLC (company number 00029423 and VAT number 243292864); registered office: Whitbread Court, Houghton Hall Business Park, Porz Avenue, Dunstable, Bedfordshire, LU5 5XE.